Harvest Moon RPG

HMRPG

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Nottingham sex attacker Christopher Noble jailed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr007

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2011-02-06

PostSubject: Nottingham sex attacker Christopher Noble jailed   Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:05 am

Advertisement

The victim said she was bewildered by the force and speed of the attack
Continue reading the main story
Related Stories

* Man charged with attempted rape
* Sex attack witness image released

A Nottingham man has been given an indefinite sentence for trying to rape a 21-year-old student.

Nottingham Crown Court heard Christopher Noble, 20, of Milverton Road, Bestwood Park, attacked his victim in the early hours of 5 June.

He was identified after CCTV of a suspect, walking in the city centre just before the attack, was published.

Noble, who admitted attempted rape and sexual assault, was told he must serve a minimum of three years.

The court was told Noble followed his victim through the Lace Market area before grabbing her by the throat and dragging her into an alleyway.

Noble was given an indeterminate prison sentence for public protection, which means he will only be released if a parole board is satisfied he does not pose a risk.
Chris Noble Noble's attack could have been even more serious had he not been disturbed, police said

He must serve a minimum of three years in prison, minus the 151 days he has already served. He will also be placed on the sex offenders register for life.

The woman, who cannot be named for legal reasons, has spoken out about the attack.

"I didn't know what he had. He might have had a knife or something.

"I was really scared. I was really confused as well because it's so surreal that it's happening.

"You obviously hear about things like this that have happened. Even at the time you're thinking 'Is this really happening?'

Det Ch Insp Mat Healey, from the force's Public Protection Unit, said: "She thought he was going to kill her and I believe the assault could have been significantly worse had he not been disturbed by a member of the public.

"The young woman involved in this incident has displayed tremendous strength and courage throughout this ordeal and I pay tribute to her today for her bravery in coming forward and seeking a prosecution."

Fort Worth Photographer
charm jewelers
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Nottingham sex attacker Christopher Noble jailed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1