Harvest Moon RPG

HMRPG

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Do you think the Milwaukee Bucks will make the Playoffs if there will be a Season?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
andrew123

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2011-06-27

PostSubject: Do you think the Milwaukee Bucks will make the Playoffs if there will be a Season?   Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:21 am

The bucks almost made the playoffs last season, they were only three games away to get that 8th spot in the playoffs. The problem with the bucks is they need more offense and stay healthy. Trading their 10th pick to get stephon jackson was a OK move but I would use the 10th pick to draft Alec Burks or Klay thompson. Michael Redd is a free agent now but i heard he might sign with the miami heat if the bucks don't resign him. if Redd really want to resign with the bucks than he will have to take a lower contract and just in case i will only give him a 1 year contract because he might get injured again. if he stay healthy and bust out average 20ppg with jackson at small forward healthy that goes for the same thing for bogut and jennings, sign some good free agents and make some trades the bucks will no doubt will make the playoffs. if U don't agree with me what should the bucks do to make the playoffs if the will be a season or playoffs?

Milwaukee Moving Company

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Do you think the Milwaukee Bucks will make the Playoffs if there will be a Season?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Moon RPG :: At First :: Presentation-
Jump to: