Harvest Moon RPG

HMRPG
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 He goes on to say that "we will not do that at the time that suits him

Go down 
AuthorMessage
heroisthai



Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: He goes on to say that "we will not do that at the time that suits him   Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:03 am

He goes on to say that "we will not do that at the time that suits him (Sarkozy) and this position will cost you dearly on all fronts, in France and abroad."
France, however, said the message would not deter it from its Afghanistan strategy.
"We are determined to stay in Afghanistan with our allies for the Afghan people," said French Foreign Ministry spokesman Bernard Valero.
The first U.S. counterterrorism official told CNN that bin Laden's continuing messages serve as a "reminder" and an "in your face" signal that he is still out there.
But, that official said, "the relevance (of the tapes) are on the wane. ... His message doesn't resonate as well."
The second U.S. official said the tape is an effort by bin Laden to prove "he is present, that he is engaging."
It's a "morale factor to remind the people who follow him that he's still out there," the second official said.
But this official said bin Laden's message is more "inspirational" than operational. Some could take his message as "a directive," but there is no indication he is "leading" an operation, the official said.
The official said there has been no change in the U.S. belief that bin Laden is hiding in Pakistan somewhere along the border with Afghanistan.
Taliban militants captured the journalists -- Herve Ghesquiere and Stephane Taponier from France 3 Television -- in December 2009 and threatened to kill them if their demands were not met, including the release of some detainees held by France.
France has 3,750 troops in Afghanistan, according to NATO's International Security Assistance Force.
Al Qaeda's North African wing has made the same withdrawal demands pertaining to the safety of five French nationals abducted in Niger.



Buy Unlocked iPhone 4
Wireless
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nirvana



Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: He goes on to say that "we will not do that at the time that suits him   Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:35 am

debt management plans
reverse email address search
Force India set to give Scot Paul di Resta a race drive
Paul di Resta
Di Resta tested for Force India last season

Scot Paul di Resta is expected to be named as Britain's third driver on the Formula 1 grid in 2011 at a news conference on Wednesday.

Force India say they will announce their drivers at a news conference on Wednesday at the Glasgow headquarters of one of their sponsors.

Di Resta, 24, is already believed to have a contract to race for the team.

German Adrian Sutil is expected to be the other driver, with countryman Nico Hulkenberg as reserve.

The Italian Vitantonio Liuzzi had a contract for 2011 but the team have been trying to negotiate a settlement with him.

His manager Peter Collins told BBC Sport last week: "Tonio will be in F1 this year. Will he be racing? I don't know.

"I've no comment to make at this stage and it would be wrong for me to do so.

"The position has been very clear for some time and it is best to let the team make any announcement."

Force India refused to comment any further.

Di Resta, who is a Mercedes protege and won the DTM German Touring Car Championship for the marque in 2010, impressed Force India while driving in Friday morning practice sessions, and the team have decided they have to give him a race seat.

He would join English McLaren team-mates Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button as a British F1 driver in 2011.

Di Resta, who is the cousin of triple IndyCar champion, and two-time Indy 500 winner, Dario Franchitti, raced against Hamilton and Red Bull's world champion Sebastian Vettel in his junior career.


SARAH HOLT'S BLOG
Di Resta quietly impressed Force India with his technical feedback and commitment.

Five years ago, Di Resta beat his then team-mate Vettel to the Formula Three Euroseries before moving to DTM in 2007.

The Scot followed Vettel into F1 last season when he was signed as Force India's reserve driver taking part in eight first practice sessions.

Force India are now expected to employ former Williams driver Nico Hulkenberg in that role, although the German is also hoping for a similar role at Mercedes.

Hulkenberg impressed in his rookie season for Williams last year but the team decided to replace him with Venezuelan Pastor Maldonado, who succeeded the German as GP2 champion and whose presence in the team is tied to a multi-year multi-million pound sponsorship from Venezuelan state oil company PDVSA.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
He goes on to say that "we will not do that at the time that suits him
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» First Roast - Outdoor reared pork shoulder
» Rectifier question for Bob
» S5E4: The Time of Angels (Spoilers)
» First Go - Pie and Chips!
» For the Herd! - Mithras' first ever plog (about Beastmen)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Moon RPG :: At First :: News-
Jump to: