Harvest Moon RPG

HMRPG

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Challenge 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pepi

Number of posts : 180
House : Flowerbud Inn
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Challenge 4   Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:22 pm

Are you ready for the adventure?
Then what are you waiting for? Welcome to Flowerbud's challenge 4!!

The fourth challenge already!! yay!! and now we have the hidden phrase quiz, were you have to unscramble the words to find the phrase!! in order to solve it, put the letters according to its number and that's it!! you discover the phrase and win this challenge Wink go ahead and try it!!

Really easy right? Hope you have fun Very Happy
BYE-B
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stephy

Number of posts : 274
House : Habitation Zone
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 4   Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:35 pm

Yay..finally did it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 4   Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:39 am

Why did you write above the boxes Stephy?
-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://harvestwaker.heavenforum.com/index.htm
Stephy

Number of posts : 274
House : Habitation Zone
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 4   Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:29 am

Because I couldn't make the letters in the boxes cause its so hard and if I do it, then it would be sloppy.

Haha...I beat you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narinyu

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 4   Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:11 pm

And once again....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://harvestmenow.proboards85.com/index.cgi
Lunatia

Number of posts : 113
House : 2, Habitation Zone

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 4   Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:50 pm

It was exactly the same one like before!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://harvestmoon-rpg.forumotion.com
Pepi

Number of posts : 180
House : Flowerbud Inn
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 4   Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:08 pm

Yay!! congrats Stephy!! now your name will be in the hall of fame!!
and yeah Luna, it's the same challenges than before XD too lazy hehehehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveofevil

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 4   Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:14 pm

If you are planning a holiday in Greece and you are interest in making a unique stop over at the most beautiful island of Mediterranean Sea then let the <<Meltemi>>- the cool Aegean wind- to blow you away on a magical voyage through the space and time, over sea lanes and through begone eras, on a journey of colors, history and poetic communion with the sounds of the Blue Sea do not miss to visit the Island of Rhodes!

We welcome you at Rhodes Island !
The island of Sun God and the Knights !

The Medieval City of Rhodes the biggest one in whole Europe surrounded of 6 kms medieval walls famous for <<Colossos of Rhodes>> at the Mandraki port entrance is one of the most important historic and cultural complexes anywhere in the world and one of the Unesco's World Heritage sites.

The fantastic View of the Medieval Walls and the Palace of the Masters that prevails inside the walls will travels you centuries back in a history and the magic.

We hope that you will find among these pages all the information needed to plan your next holiday to Rhodes.

Rhodes, with its unique geographical position, ideal weather conditions, rich cultural heritage, museums, monuments, sights and luxury hotels major infrastructure projects recently completed is increasingly as the number 1 most attractive tourist destination in Greece and one of the leader destinations in Europe.

The island is ideal for holidays as many kms of sandy beaches around the island, the fantastic night life, the nature beauty and the historical monuments keeping the interest of the visitor in high levels during his stay on the island thing that makes one week stay very poor to taste everything.

The island is also very well-known for other activities such as incentives, congresses, meetings, events, business tourism and more.
All the above touristic packages starting from normal Hotel bookings in fantastic low prices , local excursions organization, Tour Operator representation by professional Destination Managment Company and all activities generally are provided from D& D TRAVEL.

congresses greece
Home renovation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nirvana

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 4   Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:14 am

Kenny Dalglish is candidate for permanent Liverpool job

Kenny Dalglish was presented to the media at Anfield on Monday

New Liverpool caretaker manager Kenny Dalglish will be a candidate for the post on a permanent basis.
The Scot is in charge until the end of the season, with director of football Damien Comolli tasked with finding Roy Hodgson's long-term successor.
Asked whether former Reds player and manager Dalglish would be considered Comolli said: "The answer is yes."
Dalglish added: "If I do really well and someone better than me comes along I will have no problem whatsoever."
Dalglish, who won eight league titles as a player and a manager with Liverpool between 1977 and 1991, applied for the job in the summer after the departure of Rafael Benitez, only to be overlooked in favour of Hodgson.

Click to play
Click to play
Comolli hints Dalglish could stay on

But when a dismal run of results brought a premature end to Hodgson's reign on Saturday the club turned to the Anfield legend to take charge until the end of the season.
That gives Dalglish a chance to stake his claim for the long-term job while Comolli scours the globe for a viable alternative.
Asked what the criteria was for identifying the next permanent manager, Comolli said: "Competence, someone who will fit into the club and playing philosophy and huge on man-management - the three things most important to the club.
"It is open to people that we think fit into what I have described and Kenny obviously fits into that category.
"There will be a thorough search of what we want to do, where we want to get to and we will talk to Kenny about it and see where it takes us."

Click to play
Click to play
Dalglish 'honoured' to take reins

Dalglish, speaking to journalists at Anfield on Monday for the first time since he was appointed, insisted he is happy with his current caretaker role and denied seeking any assurances for his long-term future when he was offered the job by Liverpool co-owner John Henry.
"My understanding is that it's until the end of the season and that's no problem for me," said Dalglish, whose first match in charge ended in a 1-0 FA Cup third-round defeat to arch rivals Manchester United on Sunday.
"I've heard stories about demanding this and demanding that, but when I was phoned on Saturday morning and asked if I'd take the job it was a straightforward 'yes' and that was it for me.
"There's no conditions, no promises, there's nothing. I came back to work at a club that myself and my family are eternally grateful for many things they have done for us and when I was asked to do it there was no way I was going to be disrespectful and say 'no'.

606: DEBATE
Kenny must be allowed a couple of seasons to get the team sorted out, we must be patient as fans and not expect a miracle overnight
aliverpoolfan
"I am here to be of help to the club and if that means Kenny Dalglish is not the manager that is not a problem.
"If at the end of the season the owners have their eyes on someone else then I have no problem stepping aside because if I didn't I wouldn't be true to my word.
"I would do it readily if it meant the club improving."
Liverpool will resume their stuttering Premier League campaign at Blackpool on Wednesday.
And Dalglish joked that in the current climate he may be fortunate to see out the season with the Reds.
"If I can get to the end of the season then I'll probably end up as one of the longest-serving managers in the Premier League any way," he said.
Comolli, who has previously worked for Arsenal and Tottenham, was appointed by new owners New England Sports Ventures (NESV) in November to help the club identify potential transfer targets.
But the Frenchman insisted Dalglish would have the final say on all new signings.
"As I have always said, if Kenny is not happy with a player we think could make the team better, or if he thinks it is not the right timing, it will always be down to the manager to say he is not happy."
Dalglish said he has not had time to think about transfer targets yet.
"I am sure the owners have an opinion about the football club, they own it so they are entitled to, but that is why they put Damien in his position and me in mine," he said.
"They will leave it in our hands as to whether we need players or not."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Englisch ▄bersetzungen
full service moving companies
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 4   

Back to top Go down

Challenge 4
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1